If you're anything like me, you identify JOHNSON’S® as that Ultimate baby brand because they have the best selection of baby products I've ever seen! In fact, when I lived in Thailand I stocked up on their products!
Today I've partnered with Johnson & Johnson to share my favorite beauty hacks with their baby oil, so grab a pen and paper, write down your favorites, and head on over to Walmart to get your hands on these "not just for baby" products.
JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil
It comes in different scents and formulas:
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil with Shea & Cocoa Butter
- JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E
My favorite uses for baby oil:
- Lip treatment: Soothe chapped lips by putting a coat of Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel on your lips to help with cracked or chapped lips.
- Shaving Gel: This is non-debatable! Get your hands on the Aloe Vera & Vitamin E oil for the best shave of your life. This has been a long secret of mine!
- Foot & Hand Restoration: Every night before bed I use the Shea & Cocoa Butter all over my feet and then put socks on before bed. (Be careful, this gets slippery!) I also rub this all over my body, but more specifically you can use the baby oil on your hands and it will treat dry skin and dry cuticles.
- Quick Hair Fix: Combine the baby oil with the baby powder: First rub a light amount of oil on your fingers to tame fly-aways, then use the baby powder as "dry shampoo."
- Makeup Remover: Use some baby oil to remove your makeup, it will leave your face super soft and get rid of any stubborn makeup you may have on. I highly recommend washing your face after, always wash your face before bed!
These Are My Holy Grail Beauty Hacks For JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil. During the day I love using the Aloe Vera & Vitamin E oil, and at night the Shea & Cocoa Butter really helps me sleep because I find the scent so soothing and homey.
Want to get your hands on Johnson & Johnson's Beauty products? Find them at your nearest Walmart or Shop online here!
How Do You Like To Use Your JOHNSON'S® Baby Oil? Let Me Know In The Comments Below!